Choose a social link or just copy the link below
LEXMOTO LXR - BLACK/WHITE
- 125 cc
- New reg
- 1 miles
+Admin Fee. Excludes road tax cost.
Our Admin Fees
All our motorbikes are priced well below their market value.
The admin fees that we charge:
- Repeat purchases within 12 months, no admin fee*
- For repeat customers purchasing within a 24-month period the admin fee is £149*
- The standard admin fee is £199.
- 14-day Money Back GuaranteeWhat is not to love about your new motorbike? It has been through two thorough checks, valeted, been test ridden... and is the cheapest in the market for its age and condition! However, if you have had a change of heart, no worries. Simply do so within 14 days and you will get your money back – guaranteed!
- Part Exchange AvailableDo you have a motorbike you want to trade in against one of the 2,000+ bikes we have in stock? Part exchanging a motorbike with SuperBike Factory is the quickest and easiest way to get on board a new ride. Simply Click Here and enter the details of your current bike, and then select the bike you are interested in, and our team will come back to you with the cost to change. We can even pay off any outstanding finance you have on your existing bike and arrange the finance on your new bike. Why go to the expense, risk, and hassle of trying to sell your bike privately? Getting on board your next motorbike has never been so easy with SuperBike Factory part exchange service.
- Flexible finance optionsHere at the SuperBike Factory, we offer a variety of finance packages to suit your needs. We can help with both good and bad credit applicants and have an unrivalled panel of lenders available. Simply make an application here and you will be contacted by one of our highly trained finance advisors who will discuss your options and help you settle on the bike of your dreams. **Subject to terms and conditions
- Nationwide DeliveryAt SuperBike Factory we understand that not every biker can drop everything and visit the showroom, or you may be new to biking and want the bike delivered so you can take your time getting use to your new machine (trust me when I say we have all been there.)
We have a dedicated team of drivers who will deliver your bike safely to anywhere on mainland UK, even drop your bike off at the docks or airport if you want to ship to another country, (Customer arrangements must be made for a handover.)
Simply enter your postcode when you checkout online, to get a quote. Alternatively, please call the team on 0330 057 7812.
- 120 Point Quality Inspection
All our used motorbikes have passed our thorough 60-point inspection twice, resulting in a total of 120 quality checks. Our highly qualified technicians also give the bike a full health check and assess the condition and safety.
Once the motorbike has had its initial inspection in our workshops, if required, our technicians then take the motorbike for a full road test to check its engine performance, steering and brakes. We’re committed to making sure that all our used motorbikes are in full working order.
Get your part-exchange quote
Enter your bike registration
Get your part-exchange quote
You can add this quote to your order during checkout.
Buy This Bike Now x
You can either purchase this motorbike outright or pay monthly on finance. We just need some initial information before this motorbike is yours:
Send An Enquiry x
Hi, simply let us know what you want to know about this bike, and one our team will get back to you:
Officially the most registered sports-bike of 2020, the Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 dominates on the road as well as it does in the charts! The "big-bike" feel is here to stay in this latest evolution of the Euro 5 compliant model, with a newly designed liquid cooled motor, 6-speed gearbox, and three new premium colour options, including this White/Black combination. The neutral yet sporty riding position combined with telescopic forks and rear mono-shock suspension allows you to ride this bike comfortably all day, every day, but still have some fun ripping on the scenic road home. Have everything you want and more with the LXR Euro 5 125.
Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 in White/Black Features:
Euro 5 - The Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 complies with the Euro-5 emissions regulations as certified by EU member state.
Digital Display - The Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 comes with an easy to view digital display, which gives you all the information you need whilst riding.
Liquid Cooled - Enhanced cooling ensures that the motor on the Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 delivers maximum performance.
Stainless Steel Exhaust - The standard exhaust on the Lexmoto LXR Euro 5 125 is stainless steel and offers improved sound & durability.
Combined Braking - Combined braking distributes the braking between both wheels on the Lexmotor LXR Euro 5 125, reducing braking distance and the tendency to skid.
LED Indicators - LED lights are brighter and last far longer than traditional lightbulbs.
Finance is available on the Lexmoto LXR 125 Euro 5 in white - apply online at: superbikefactory.finance. Nationwide delivery is also available for this bike. Debit & credit cards accepted. First 12 months road tax-free.
Flexible finance options
Part exchange or sell your bike
At SuperBike Factory we understand that not every biker can drop everything and visit the showroom or you may be new to biking and want the bike delivered so you can take your time getting use to your new machine (trust me when I say we have all been there.)
We have a dedicated team of drivers who will deliver your bike safely to anywhere in the UK, even drop your bike off at the docks or airport if you want to ship to another country, (Customer arrangements must be made for a handover.)
Cost for each delivery varies on your location, please call the team on 01625 353012 to get a quote.
- Reg Year2023
- Body TypeSPORTS
- Previous Owners -
- Number of Keys -
- HPI Clear
Check the details below and reserve your bike today
|LEXMOTO LXR - BLACK/WHITE
CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE VIEWED THE BIKE DETAILS
Simply confirm that you have viewed the walk around video, detailed photos, service history together with details regarding the bike. We ensure that your bike will be in a roadworthy condition and have a minimum of three months MOT.
Finance Rates from 12.9% APR. Representative example: borrowing £3,000 over 36 Months with a representative APR of 25.4%, and annual interest rate 25.4% (fixed) and a deposit amount of £0.00, the amount payable would be £115.83 a month, with a total cost of credit of £1169.88 and a total amount payable of £4,169.88. Subject to status and affordability.
The motorbike finance calculator is for illustration purposes only. The actual interest rate you receive from the finance provider will depend on your individual circumstances and the individual lender criteria.
The above example excludes any fees that may be charged by lenders